For purpose of reference, following are client engagements approved to be shared publicly to-date. Please note: various engagements such as our Inside Out® programme, personal and team coaching & facilitation sessions are taking place ongoing.
If you like to know more on or further contact details of clients, please drop us an email: [email protected]
- OXYGEN: customized training & consulting program and facilitation for design-led start-up hostel brand. Period: Nov 2017 – present.
Client: CEO & COO
- Master Connection Associates. Facilitation and training of leadership and sales programs in Europe and Asia for global hospitality, retail and banking in the luxury segment. Period: 2013 – present.
Client: Cindy Novotny, President MCA – CA, USA
- HR consulting support: interview facilitation with senior executives and design work for new leadership talent competencies & behaviors. Period: Oct 2017.
Client: Regional Head HR, Learning & Development
- Got Purpose? For a European purchasing group, developed and facilitated a series of workshops to brainstorm, discuss and agree on competitive positioning, mission and purpose of the company. Resulting in a strategic ‘Purpose on a page’ document now used for all stakeholder communication and training. Period: March-June 2017.
Client: European Purchasing Company – Dublin, Ireland
- Quriouslife Commercial Support Program: pre-opening commercial support, customer journey deep-dives, project planning and strategic positioning for hotels and resorts in South East Asia.
Period: 2015 – ongoing.
- Inside Out®: find your purpose and express yourself! A personal leadership programme, developed and facilitated by Quriouslife. Offered in-company as well as per public open-entry programme.
Launched: Amsterdam June 2017; new location in planning are Sydney, Singapore and Dubai.
- Executive Presentation Skills: dedicated presentation skills coaching program for a senior executive leader. Period: August – December 2016
Client: International Hospitality Group
- Global Leadership Team: bespoke program and facilitation to develop & agree 3-year strategic mission and alignment. Period: June 2016
Client: SVP Global Marketing
- Qurious Life Coaching Programmes: team and individual bespoke coaching approaches for career development, leadership purpose setting and personal life balancing. Period: ongoing.
- Luxury multi-brand Hotel Group. Consultation, interviews, design, development and change management for various Marketing and Talent related capabilities for associates based in hotels. Location of engagement: Singapore. Period: October – December 2015.
Client: Vice President Sales & Marketing Asia Pacific – Hong Kong.
- Hotels Group. Organisational leadership restructuring and MT leadership coaching. Period: Sep 2015.
Client: MD, Owner – Amsterdam, NL
- Asia Pacific Hospitality Group. Mediation & facilitation design and workshop for two Asia Pacific leadership teams based in Singapore. Period: Aug 2015.
Client: Head of Commercial Performance – Singapore.
- International multi-brand Hotel Group. Consultation, interviews, design, development and facilitation for new capabilities for people based in corporate and regional offices. Location of engagement: Dubai. Period: May 2015.
Client: Senior Vice President Global Sales – Toronto, Canada.
- Asia Australasia Operations Leadership Team. Hospitality organisation: 2-day engagement workshop. Facilitated new leader assimilation, personal & team purpose setting, time-lining and business planning related work-stream discussions for key success dimensions. Period: Feb 2015.
Client: Chief Operations Officer – Sydney, Australia.
- Global multi-brand Hospitality Group. Organisational design & change leadership program impacting People & Processes across multi-tiered organisation and 20 countries. Period: Dec 2014 – present.
Client: Chief Commercial Officer.
- Middle East Developer & Hospitality Group. Designed and facilitated muli-day ‘Leadership By Design’ workshop. Key elements: Got Purpose?: leading through your personal purpose compass; Power of Feedback: mapping your leadership style to match the diverse needs of your team; Impactful Presence: highly interactive session on how to impact your audience through story telling and communicating by being truly present. Period: Oct 2014.
Client: MCA – Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Senior Operations Leadership Team South East Asia Hospitality organisation: 2-day engagement workshop. Facilitated new leader assimilation, personal & team purpose setting, time-lining and business planning related work-stream discussions for key success dimensions. Period: Oct 2014.
Client: VP Operations – Bangkok, Thailand.
- Revenue Management team Asia, Middle East, Australia. Global Hospitality organisation: 4-day engagement sessions. Facilitated new leader assimilation, outdoor team building exercises, personal & team purpose setting. Period: Sep 2014.
Client: Director Revenue Management – Sydney.
- Boutique Hotels Group. Organisational leadership restructuring and MT leadership coaching.
Period: 2014 – present
Client: MD, Owner – Amsterdam, NL
- Commercial/Marketing organisation Asia, Middle East. Global Hospitality organisation: project OD work and change implementation for Commercial & Marketing functions. Period: Nov/Dec 2013.
Clients: Chief Marketing Officer – Singapore.
- Interior Design Company. Contract dispute mediation and MT leadership facilitation and coaching.
Period: 2013 – present
Client: Owner, CEO – Amsterdam, NL
- Asia Middle East Sales & Marketing Leadership Team. Facilitation of workshops for senior team to create better understanding, co-operation between team members. Introduced Quality Quadrant and Crucial Conversations concepts. Including individual leadership coaching programs for LT members. Designed and facilitated a DISC personality workshop for their teams (60 persons) in Singapore. Period: March through July ’13.
Client: Chief Commercial Officer – Singapore.
- Senior Leadership Team Global Hospitality organisation: engagement workshops. Facilitated OD/Change related work-stream discussions on Commercial and Marketing dimensions. Period: Feb 2013.
Client: EVP Global Marketing – Atlanta, USA.
- Global Technology Division Hospitality organisation: re-structuring touching all global associates. Project managed change team, designed and implemented key communications and HR related work-streams. Period: Jan-Feb 2013.
Client: CIO – Atlanta, USA.